1341 San Mateo Ave. South San Francisco, CA 94080
Spectra is searching for an Assembler for a company in specialty industry!
Assemblers are responsible for finishing/finalizing products after manufacturing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Kit orders according to work instructions and work order requirements
- Apply proper storing and issuing of material, endure all material is dated and labelled.
- Perform cross functional tasks as requested by management.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Work both individually and as part of a team to maximize productivity, efficiency and quality.
- Ensure proper transportation of materials through all departments.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space
- Pick Orders per sales report and stage in Shipping.
- Work in a safe manner and report all safety issues.
Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience in warehouse operations or inventory control. Good written and verbal communication skills.