Logistics Coordinator- Recycling
Spectra360 is currently looking for a capable and dedicated individual to work in a fast-paced recycling facility.
- Provide day-to-day operation coordinating trucking activity to pick up and deliver loads of recyclables to and from the Hayward facility.
- Responsible for all weights in and out of the facility and ensuring all documentation is done at a high level of detail.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers to schedule loads that need to be hauled.
- Oversee material deliveries and shipments by customers and drivers.
- Work closely with warehouse staff to ensure inventory and shipments are scheduled.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible to work on the weekends and overtime as needed
- Computer skills, basic (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Forklift and general freight handling knowledge is a plus
Hours are primarily Monday through Friday with some overtime and weekends as needed.
All Applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation