Spectra Staffing is looking for a Parts Expediter for busy food company. Contact our San Jose Branch at 408.471.4900 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
- Ability to recognize various mechanical parts and components, such as gears, sprockets, bearings and pulleys.
- Maintaining stock levels by doing ongoing physical cycle counts.
- Establish min/max system for keeping parts in stock.
- Issue parts and request reorder as needed.
- Stock the parts received and do appropriate paper work
- Maintains a clean, organized working environment at all times.
- Perform regular inventory counts and adjusts inventory records as necessary.
- Keeps all shelves and cabinets clean and labeled and/or bar coded.
- Organize spare parts to ensure that stock is easily identifiable and accessible.