Culver City, CA
We are seeking 35 Professional Drivers' s for a one (1) week contract assignment in Los Angeles.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Driver' s with superior driving and customer service skills. Able to adjust schedule to meet the needs during the week of February 14th through February 21st. To include days/nights/weekends, as well as on call availability throughout the duration of the week.
Must be available Tuesday February 13th for a 4 hour required training.
Must be available on a full-time basis, vehicle provided.
Prior experience in corporate transportation industry is preferred but not required.
Professional attire is required (white button up and black slacks; tie will be provided) and must maintain a well groomed appearance at all times.
Compensation: $12.00/hr plus gratuity
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for supplying transportation services to VIP' s.
- Primary responsibility will be to drive VIP' s to and from specified venue.
- Expectation to conduct one’ s self in the utmost professional manner at all times.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Professionally handle the vehicle in any situation, knowledge of the city streets and shortcuts, several ways to get to destination while avoiding traffic.
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum 1 year driver experience
Excellent familiarity with GPS directions and devices
Thorough knowledge of preferred routes and heavy traffic patterns
Valid California driver’ s license
Clean Driving Record
Clear Background/Drug & Alcohol Screen
Our goal is to help you find the job that best meets your skills, interests, and quality of life needs.
Spectra Staffing specializes in the temporary and permanent placement of commercial and non-commercial drivers, warehouse personnel, construction, and hospitality. Spectra staffing and its clients hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran, disability or any factor prohibited by law.