2263 Dean st McClellan, CA 95652
This person is to aid the Transportation manager in booking and scheduling trucks for in bound and out bound shipments. Run reports, coordinate with shipping personnel and Sungro drivers. Do inventory on a monthly basis. Keep a good working relationship with outside carrier base. Maintain safe and professional work environment.
Knowing how to read the bill of ladings and load logs
• Filling all of the paperwork out correctly(this includes matching purchase orders, receivings, and placing these papers in the proper boxes).
• Maintain a professional work attitude with the truck drivers that come in the facility and with the office personnel.
• Make and receive phone calls to and from truck drivers.
• Run reports as needed.
• Keep yard clean and organized.
• Drive safely at all times.
• Be able to lift 70 lbs
• Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to use time wisely and multi-task
• Must know Excel, Word and internet. and able to learn RTF program
• Must be able to communicate well both written and verbal.
• Must be safe in all aspects of duties.
• Quick and eager to learn.
• Must be a team player and regard safety as a priority
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
• Knowledge of forklift operations or abliliaty to learn with in 4 months. M-F 8am-4: 30pm