3618 Broadway Sacramento, CA 95816
About McDonald Plumbing, Heating & Air:
McDonald Plumbing, Heating and Air has been serving our loyal customers in the greater Sacramento area for almost 60 years. We have experienced plumbers, skilled HVAC technicians and courteous sales and customer service staff. We use current business systems and technology to provide the best service to our customers.
We do the job right the first time and customer satisfaction is our top priority. We use up-front pricing, and guarantee our work. We offer the latest technology in energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems.
McDonald Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning serves the communities of greater Sacramento area.
· Minimum of 1 year HVAC experience
· Must have your own hand tools. (we do have a tool account as a benefit of employment)
· Strong diagnostic, trade and trouble-shooting skills
· Have a good DMV and able to pass a drug screen
· Pass a criminal background check to obtain your State of California HIS license
· Must be courteous and have the ability to communicate well with customers.
· Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
· Positive attitude where you don' t get rattled easily and don' t mind taking on challenging projects with the goal of exceeding the customer' s expectations.
· Dependable, punctual and clean/neat appearance.
· In addition to normal duties, able to work in enclosed spaces, crawling and some heavy lifting.
· High level of integrity as well as desire to learn and grow with the team.
· Top pay with a path to make more.
· Year round stable employment, due to our large, loyal and well established customer base that keeps us busy.
· Company provided tool account.
· Spiff and bonus programs.
· Ongoing paid training.
· Company supplied fully equipped truck with the equipment and stock you need to make your day productive and profitable. You will rarely have to run to the supply house.
· Once you pass probation you can take your truck home and will get dispatched from your home.
· Electronic dispatch with tablets.
· Great health and dental insurance where the company pays 80%.
· Company fuel card.
· Company cell phone and tablet.
· Paid holidays.
· Paid vacations.
· 401K with company match.
· Company paid uniform service.
· Monthly catered lunch birthday and employee appreciation celebrations.
· A system with friendly and talented team members to make your job easier and less stressful. This includes a full time staff for inventory restock and staging.
· Companywide focus on excellence from CSR' s, dispatch, technicians to warehouse and management. This means we all agree to support and help each other to be the best we can be and bring to our customers the very best service available.
If you think you meet the requirements of this job and want to be a part of our team by all means email us now with a copy of your resume with a short cover letter. Come check us out we are certain you will be impressed. www.trustmcdonald.com
Pay rate is $30 hrly M-F 7am-8pm