24825 N. 16th Ave Suite 115 16th Ave & Happy Valley Pkwy. Phoenix, AZ 85085
Spectra Staffing is a professional placement firm. Our company and staff utilize a consultative approach with each individual to match their specific qualifications and experience to open positions. We work with leading companies in the industry to source and connect top professionals in their area of expertise.
Responsible for troubleshooting, installations, repairs, and maintenance of residential plumbing mechanisms all while providing top-notch customer service.
• Plan and complete all necessary steps in the installation, maintenance, repair and servicing in water and drain systems
• Troubleshoot instances of system malfunctions, interruptions and failures
• Adhere to the highest standards of quality, and safety
• Ensure proper billing, invoicing and daily documentation of activities
• Ensure complete customer satisfaction from start to finished project
• Highly Organized
• Excellent Communication skills
• Basic Computer Knowledge
• Able to work well with others
• 3-5 years’ experience in plumbing
• Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Able to provide professional customer interaction
• Possess and maintain a valid drivers’ license
Contact Anna Ringe @ (480) 757-6424 or stop by our office 4001 N. 3rd St. Suite 440 Phoenix, AZ 85012 SE Corner of 3rd St. & Indian School
Spectra Staffing and its clients hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran, disability or any factor prohibited by law.