Warehouse - Testing
2075 Alum Rock San Jose, CA 95116
Spectra360 is looking for Warehouse individuals. For consideration please contact 408.471.4900.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery daily for safety issues
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain the safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb
Please contact Kirk @ 408-471-4900 to schedule an interview.
Immediate Start / Weekly Pay / Overtime Available / Benefits Available Our goal is to help you find the job that best meets your skills, interests and quality of life needs. Spectra Staffing specializes in temporary and permanent placement of commercial and non-commercial drivers, warehouse personnel, construction trades, and hospitality. Spectra Staffing and its clients hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran, disability or any factor prohibited by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour