605 Laurelwood Rd Santa Clara, CA 95054
Under direct supervision, prepares merchandise for customers by promptly filling and packaging orders for will call or shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Receives orders through supervisor from prepared and prioritized work tags.
2. Pulls orders from inventory, manually and/or utilizing forklift.
3. Prepares materials for delivery to and/or pick up by customers. Packs materials in boxes or on pallets (as appropriate), and labels accordingly.
4. Checks filled orders prior to delivery or pick up to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order.
5. Fills out a bill of lading for materials being delivered to customer.
6. Makes notation on invoice for materials pulled for customer pick up and places in file until customer signs it for their materials.
7. Waits on " Express Will Call Customers" to help ensure fast turnaround in processing their orders.
8. Assists counter sales when needed by entering orders into the system, and pulling and loading orders.